About CSI YITP Awards
Young IT Profes sional Awards are instituted to encourage Researchers, IT professionals, Academicians, Consultants,Entrepreneurs and IT Practitioners in an Organization, or as individuals below 35 years of age in s ervice/ support/ training function in the field of Information Technology.
Any individual below 35 years of age (on 31st March, 2019), who are either working professionals, entrepreneurs or researchers and has made significant innovation in the areas of research, academics, and IT applications and services Only those individuals with minimum of 3 years and maximum 12 years of experience as on 31s t March, 2019 can participate in thi s competition.
Submit (through email) softcopy of the proposal (in PDF format) typed on A4 size paper (single-spaced 11pt TIMES NEW ROMAN font, TITLE in 14pt BOLD CAPITAL CENTERED, Team members, 12pt CENTERED, at least 1-inch margin in all sides of the page) to CSI SURAT Chapter address by December 30, 2019. The proposal MUST CLEARLY mention: (i) Objective of the work (ii) Contribution with respect to related works (iii) Methodology and Algorithm (iv) Results and Discussions clearly explaining contribution and improvement (in computational and/or financial terms). Page limit for each proposal (including figures and tables ) is 6 A4 pages.
|Last date of submitting proposal:||30 Dec 2019|
|Confirmation to shortlisted participants:||02 January 2020|
|Regional Finals (at Surat):||06 January 2020|
|National Final ( at Bhuvneshwar):||16 January 2020|
Proof of money transferred (transaction details) in CSI surat account as per details in form (subject to confirmation by CSI surat
chapter OR The draft must be in favour of "Computer Society of India, SURAT Chapter" payable at surat.
|For Non CSI Member, in Rs||For CSI Member, in Rs|
|Team of three members||5,000||4,000|
|Additional team member||2,000||1,000|
Take Away from YITP 2020 Regional Contest
1. Winners get Trophy, Certificate and Cash prizes. (Prize Details : Winner – Rs.5000/- ; Runner – Rs.3000/-; Consolation – Rs.2000/-)
2. All finalists of the Regional round get finalist certificates.
3. Nominees to make their own arrangements for travel to Regional finals and National finale.
4. CSI will take care of Boarding, Lodging and CSI National Convention registration charges for National finale for Regional winner.
1. Presentation slot for Regional round will be for 25 minutes each including demo and 5 minutes for Q&A.
2. Nominees to make their own arrangements for travel to Regional finals and National finale.
Nomination Fees and Payment Details
CSI SURAT Chapter
Dr Maulin Joshi, Program chair, YITP award (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sarvajanik College Of engineering and Technology,
Dr R K Desai Marg, Athwalines, SURAT by December 30, 2019