The Science, Psychology, and Secrets of Great UI by Dean Schuster
Need to improve user experience, but don't know where to start? Worried that UI/UX can only be done by right-brained, artistic people? Take heart. Learn simple, yet powerful UX principles and UI tricks that will help you radically improve your digital products. These secrets are perfectly suited for logical, left-brain, development professionals. What’s more, you can put them into practice now. Esoteric mathematical equations included at no extra cost.
What You’ll Learn
* Great UI is quantifiable, measurable, fact-based, and objective.
* Why UX pros care so much about white space, padding, consistency, color choice, layout and all that other stuff that drives you crazy.
* How to argue effectively with the UX people and stakeholders in your life.
* How to notice bad UI on your own, and how to fix it whether or not you work with a UX pro.
* Understanding how our brains work makes us better digital product designers.
What We’ll Do
* Explore UI Examples (Good, Bad, and Ugly)
* Q/A and Discussion